Tuesday, April 6, 2010

37 weeks and counting

We had our 37 week appointment today.  Everything is going good.  I am still sick though.  I am better than last week but still sick.  The doctor tells me today that it won't clear up until I delivery.  UGH!!  I am on day 13 now and I can't stand it.  I have still been off work but I think I am going to try and go tomorrow at least for a little while.  It is just that my head is so congested and I still can't stop coughing.  The doctor had me on monitors today to check the babies heart rate and contractions.  He asked if I was hurting and I said no.  He said the monitors are showing that I am having small contractions 4-5 minutes apart.  Not really feeling anything but YEAH if I am.  At 37 weeks the little guy could come out any time now and we would be fine with that.  He is moving up a storm in there.  Sorry I am still not using my normal computer so I don't have things hooked up to download any pictures.  Trust me I am getting big.  With all this fluid I have, once my water breaks there may be a tsunami report coming across the news channels (ha-ha).

Hope you all have a great week.

Linda

No comments: