Saturday, September 10, 2011

Nautical Finds


I completely forgot to post the pictures of my nautical finds during my sisters visit.  All were found at Christmas Tree Shops for dirt cheap prices.  I couldn't believe how inexpensive everything was.  Too bad the store is not closer than an hour and a half.

These trays look small in this picture, but are actually big.  $1 each.  Can you stand it? They are perfect for carrying things to the deck.


Placemats for the deck $1.29


Loved these bowls.  $1 each.  I was dying over the anchor ones. The pink and green one is of course not nautical, but loved it to match a pink pitcher and glass set I have.

 

Table runners $5.99.  I couldn't decide so I went with all 3 for that price.


I couldn't pass up nautical napkins and these are actually a set of fake sand dollars.  I thought I could put them in a bowl or jar with shells since I don't have any real ones.  Still deciding.


For the last year or so I have been collecting nautical ornaments because I eventually want to do a little tree with an all nautical theme.  These were such a steal.  Of course once I got home I thought to myself why didn't I get more of these to use as napkin rings.  I could kick myself for not thinking of that at the store.  They are probably gone now. 


Well I hope you liked my finds.  Wishing you all a wonderful weekend.

Linda


2 comments:

Kori said...

How fun!!! Have a great weekend sweetheart and make sure to enter my giveaway! Kori xoxo

www.blondeepisodes.com

Kate said...

Ahhh I wish they had this store in CA! So many adorable nautical things!