Saturday, February 1, 2014

Kiel James Patrick

Well  it's 56 out and the snow is melting!!! Yahoo.  I am ready to bust out of here once the little guy wakes up from a nap.  Believe me he rarely ever takes a nap anymore so I am enjoying this.  Daddy kept him out late last night so he was getting tired after lunch.  So since I have a few minutes I'm doing a little perusing online.
I have to say I am loving some of the new things at Kiel James Patrick right now.  This first one had me at the name... Cape Codder.  LOVE IT!







I think these are some fun earrings for the spring/summer to just wear with a t-shirt.







And bracelets with anchors!!! I don't need to say anything more :)



Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend.


1 comment:

Christine @ Suburban Charm said...

Think I may need to make that gold anchor bracelet mine! So cute! And the pink and green whale earrings are SO me!!! You have great taste!