Sunday, February 15, 2009

Bargins




Well we didn't make to Ikea today but I did go to http://www.primeoutlets.com/locations/pleasant-prairie.aspx. A lady I work with was telling me about the Bath & Body Works Outlet. I couldn't believe it!!! I don't know if you like Bath & Body but my sisters & I do and so I stocked up on a few things. A couple things for myself and the rest for my sister. This weekend for Presidents day almost everything was 75% off. I got all this for $23. The lotions and creamy body washes were $2.37 instead of $9.50. Total bargin. I even got 2 cute pink and brown nail files for .49. I love bargins!
Oh and my husband and I watched Nights and Rodanthe. Good movie but I didn't expect the ending. Get the Kleenax ready. We were both crying.
Have a great week.
Linda





2 comments:

YaYa's Funhouse said...

Hi! I'm YaYa...welcome to the world of bloggin. I started about 6 mos ago and have "met" so many wonderful people. I would love for you to come by and visit with me sometime. I am a new grandmother (YaYa) and life will never be the same!! HA!! I will keep you and your husband in my prayers regarding children. He is in control and will never leave you nor forsake you. Stop by for a visit and I will be back. XOXO

Shannon said...

Yay for starting a blog!! :) How fun to see my blog button! You are so sweet.

I've never heard of a B&BW outlet!! Awesome!