Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Oprah closed down the Mag Mile

Part of the Magnificent Mile was closed down for today's taping of her new season which will air on Thursday. All the news station were showing it. Can't wait to see the whole program in a couple of days. There were so many people there.

Hope you all had wonderful Labor Day weekend. The hubs was still gone so it was kinda quiet here but I majorly went through my closet and it felt great. I now have to bag up all that stuff for donation. I am so ready for fall now. I can't wait to wear all my sweaters and turtle necks again. I have to say I couldn't part with even one of my sweaters. I love them all too much. My craft partner/co-worker called me today to see if I had seen the new card class schedule at Archive's, oh there are some cute ones coming up that we are going to take including a cute Halloween class. Can't wait. Have a great week all.

Linda

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I can't wait to see Oprah today either. :)

Beth Dunn said...

So excited for some new Oprah. xoxo