Friday, September 18, 2009

Sorry for my lack of posts

For over a week now all I have wanted to do when I get home from work is lay down and take a nap. I know work has been busy but jeez. Even my husband is like what is up with you. Well I got my blood work back yesterday and my thyroid is low again. I have had hypothyroidism for years now and have been on my medication that keeps the thyroid in check and sure enough it is out of whack again. The doctor is doing a major increase on my medication and I just took my new dose today so hopefully I will be back to my old self again soon. It is so crazy how tired you get when your thyroid is low. I have so many of your blogs to catch up on and I really want to get my fall decorations up. I have spotted a few of you who have already started and I can't wait to start myself. Have a great weekend all.

Linda

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Hang in there and good luck. I hope everything gets back to normal for you!

Headbands and Hand Bags said...

Hang in there missy! Ah a weekend, I hope it is relaxig for you!!

Justabeachkat said...

I have to take thryroid medication every day so I know what you mean. When it's out of whack, it makes me feel yucky. I hope you're better real soon. Just give it a few days to get into your system and you should be on the run again.

Thanks so much for the birthday wishes and your visits, even when I'm MIA which has been quite often lately. I can't seem to stay organizied, but that's okay...my life is full, right?

Hugs!
Kat