Saturday, March 5, 2011

Cookie Cutters

Copper Gifts is a company I have ordered from before.  They have the nicest copper cookie cutters.  Now I don't have this shift dress yet, but need to order it.



They have several different purse styles to choose from.  Being the purse girl that I am I already have several purse cookie cutters :-)
They have some cute summer ones too.


Gotta love this pink and green watermelon.



And let's not forget St. Patricks Day.
Wishing you all a wonderful Saturday.  Back to cleaning, organizing and purging for me. It feels so good to declutter!!

Linda

2 comments:

Beth Dunn said...

Adorbs!
xoxo
SC

WhatMissLoves said...

omg! You should have seen my face when I read this blog! I am beyond stunned! Thanks so much for this post! I am definitely going to check it out!

http://whatmissloves.blogspot.com/