Monday, April 4, 2011

Nautical Totes

Happy Monday everyone.  I hope you had a great weekend.  We didn't do too much this weekend, just a few errands and I worked on my main goal which was to organize photos to start little Kyle's scrapbook.  My plan was to keep up with this as he grew and time just got away from me.  Luckily, I have everything written down so I can back track.  I am bound and determine to get these caught up before the kid turns one this month.  One of the scrapbooks I am making is a little history of every state he has been in.  He has been in 9 so far and I want to add to that as we travel more.  Maybe he will make it to all 50 someday. 

Now on to the shopping finds from the weekend.  First I came across these nautical totes at Walmart .





 Only $10 people.  I had to have them.  I am so mad that the anchor one is out of stock but I did get the sailboat and the crab.  They arrived this weekend and are really cute and I love the rope handles.  Another thing I like about them is that they are a light weight canvas.  Now I have several LL Bean and Lands' End boat totes which I love, but these can fold down pretty small if you are going on vacation and want to take a beach tote in your suitcase.  My boat totes take up too much room in my suitcase.  They are also light weight and not heavy on the shoulder.  I really recommend them since you can't beat the price.

I also haven't stopped in a dollar store (dollar tree) in forever so on Saturday after I went to Target I stopped in.  I found these cute pink and green baskets.  I think I am going to use them to put stationery and some craft supplies in. Can't pass up a pink and green bargin :)



This one is a little longer.



Have a nice Monday.

Linda

1 comment:

Kate said...

why is the anchor sold out?????

These bags are adorable!