Monday, April 18, 2011

Weekend recap

Happy Monday all.  Hope everyone had a great weekend.  First I have to share that our little one took 19 steps on his own without hanging on to anything.  He is going to see his grandparents on Thursday and is getting ready to show off for them I am sure :) Sorry I don't have a picture of him walking since I have been videoing it, but here he is opening his first birthday present that came from Pottery Barn Kids the other day.  One of my friends sent him this adorable hooded monogrammed towel. 




Next I had so much fun going to a jewelry/accessory trade show over weekend.  Oh my word I got so much stuff.  Some things for myself, but others for gifts.  Here is a picture of all the watches I picked up.  I also purchased bracelets, necklaces and earrings but I don't have those organized yet.


I loved getting things for wholesale prices and because I was buying so many I negotiated an even cheaper price than wholesale.  Pays to ask.  My mom and sisters are going to be squealing when I give them their watches. The others I will save for gifts for friends.  I just love these silicone watches.  They will be a perfect sporty watch for summer.  I have been seeing the exact same watches all over the internet for $30 and up.  Let's just say I didn't pay anywhere near that price.  It is crazy to realize how much things get marked up.

Finally I have to share with you what I woke up to this morning.


Seriously mother nature this is a cruel joke. Darn midwest.

Linda

1 comment:

Beth Dunn said...

Your baby walked! That is so great
xoxo
SC