Monday, April 9, 2012

Miscellaneous Monday



I hope you all had a wonderful Easter. Things were kind of quiet here since it was just the 3 of us, but we had a great day.  The weather over the weekend here in NC was fabulous.  Not a cloud in the sky on Saturday or Sunday.  Since it was so nice I made up a cute table outside and we had Easter dinner out on our deck.  It was wonderful.
Well not much else has been going on here.  I wish I could say we've been going on fun vacations but no. Just our runs back and forth to Illinois right now.  The hubby has been busy working a lot lately, but we may try and squeeze in a weekend to the beach or something.  This last trip home I had the trailer packed.  With us spending more time in NC a girl needs here things right?  I am unpacking and putting things away slowy.  With an almost 2 year old running around, I get too much help unpacking and then all my things end up who knows where in the house (ha-ha).
I better end for now the little one is waking up from his nap. 

Have a wonderul Monday

Linda

1 comment:

Leigh Powell Hines said...

I hope you had a great Easter. Beautiful weather here, that's for sure.