Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Myrtle Beach Part II

  
Our trip continues... Once we finished lunch we headed to the hotel to check in.  This was my nieces first trip to the ocean so she was super excited to say the least. I think she was even more excited that she was getting to see the ocean for the first time before her older brother :) Here are some views from our room. We always stay at the Hampton Inn Oceanfront when we go and just love it.  We have probably stayed here 5 times. Trip Advisor ranks it as #1.
 



 
She loved it!!! I'm so glad I was with her for this exciting moment :)



 
Cousins having fun in the kiddy pool.


 
One night we went to dinner at the Pier House restaurant.  We had a delicious dinner with great views.
 

 
Here is the view from our table.



 
We all walked out on the pier after dinner.


 
 
View of the restaurant from out on the pier.


 
Oh I was going to post more pictures but a little 2 year old at my house has decided not to take a nap today.  Need to sign off. More later.
 
Linda 


No comments: