Thursday, June 25, 2009

It's a Hello Kitty Vacation










I don't know about you but I grew up with Hello Kitty. My older sister even worked at the Hello Kitty store we had at the mall in the town I grew up in. Hello Kitty has been around a long time I am kinda dating myself here. But look at this adorable HK hotel I found. It is in Taiwan. Now I don't know if I would want to travel to Taiwan but I wish they had this in the USA. Could you just die!! I love all that pink. Now I don't think I could get my husband to stay with me but my girlfriends (also HK lovers) and I would all love it. Wouldn't that be the best girlfriend weekend? Are there any one else out there that loved Hello Kitty as much as I did growing up?
Linda

5 comments:

Marissa said...

Wow!

Preppy Sue said...

There are no words for this, I'm speechless!

I loved HK in the early eighties!

Headbands and Hand Bags said...

So cute! I love Hello Kitty!

preppyinnewengland said...

Oh dear, truly not a weekend to share with hubby but the gals for sure!

~Holly~ said...

LOVE Hello Kitty!!! That place is amazing!! Thanks for visiting my blog! There has been way too much sad news this past week! Have a blessed Sunday!