Friday, June 12, 2009

Mother in law went to be with the Lord

Yesterday morning my mother in law went to be with the Lord on her 48th wedding anniversary. Everyone including the doctors couldn't believe she was holding on for 14 days on hospice but we all know now she was waiting to go and say happy anniversary to her husband. It has been a very sad week. My mother in laws brother passed away 4 days before her. We are having my mother in laws service Saturday, her brothers Sunday and since they are both being buried at the same cemetery we will be having double burials on Monday. I know this is so unbelievable we can't believe it is happening. My husband and I want to thank you all so much for all your kind words and prayers during this difficult time. If I could ask one more favor please keep my husband's grandmother in your prayers especially. She is 90 years old and has lost both of her children in the same week.

Thanks again,

Linda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bless your heart!! I am so sorry to hear that! My heart goes out to you at this difficult time and my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your husband and especially your husband's grandmother having to deal with the sadness of losing two children! I pray God gives you all strength, comfort and understanding. God bless you all!