Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Faux Tan


I don't know about you but my days of laying in the sun and wrecking my skin are long gone. I prefer the "tan in the can" as I call it. Over the years I have tried many self tanning products but so far my favorite are tan towels. You can find these on HSN (home shopping network). Crazy I never shop on this but last year once while I was flipping through channels these were on some today's special value and thought I would try them. They also came with the lotion you can use in between using the towels. Well I love them so much I am now on auto-delivery. You can adjust the time you receive these to whatever you want. So far these are super easy, make a great tan and don't streak. It blends so nice and I never miss a spot. They even come with ones for the face and I love how it looks. I am so ghostly looking right now I decided to pull them out this week and give myself a little tan before our trip this weekend. Good bye Casper hello tan girl :-)

Linda

4 comments:

Tickled Pink And Green said...

You are the 2nd person I've seen in the last few weeks to mention these. I might have to check them out. :)

Basement Bags Girl said...

Will have to look into those, can't stand the heat involved in real tanning, besides it's not healthy anyway...my daughter just reminds me that 'tan fluff'(we don't say fat) is more attractive than white fluff..lol..kids! gotta love 'em. Thanks for stopping by 'the basement' always nice to see a new face.

Suzanne said...

Good to know! I've been using Aveeno self-tanning lotion mixed in with my regular moisturizer for the past couple of months. I can't stand being pasty white.

preppyinnewengland said...

With all of this rain and oercast days for almost 3 weeks in a row, I'm serioulsy thinking about a fake tan! I have never done that but winter white in July does not work for me!