Thursday, February 11, 2010

Back from Class

We had another class at the hospital tonight called Breast Feeding Basics.  First of all the lecture hall at the hospital was packed.  We couldn't believe how many people were there. The class was 2 1/2 hours long but well worth it.  The instructor went over so much.  It will be so helpful.  We were both glad we went.  I feel like April 27th is coming at me fast and since this is our first it has been so nice that the hospital is offering all these classes.  We figure the more information the better.

On a side note thank the lord for anti- nausea medication.  I was feeling much better today.  Yeah!!!

Linda

1 comment:

Seersucker Scrapper said...

Glad you are feeling better. So nice that you had a breast feeding class. That was the one thing that caused me the most anxiety and my little ones were both pros. Nothing to worry about at all.

It's going to be here before you know it!