Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Feeling better today

I decided to stay home today and just rest after yesterday.  We are very glad I have had no contractions today. I will plan to go back to work tomorrow.  It was a little scary.  I am at 30 weeks now but we hope to keep baby Kyle in until a little closer to my due date which is April 27th.  I love when I can stay home.  When I am laying down I feel great but sitting up like in my desk chair  at work all day gets pretty uncomfortable.  Little Kyle has found a little snuggly spot under my right rib cage and does not like to move from there :-)  If anyone has any suggestions on how to get the baby to move positions I could sure use them.

Linda

1 comment:

Justabeachkat said...

Hi Linda

I haven't been by in awhile so I didn't know about your scare. I'm so glad they were able to stop your contractions. Take care of yourself and just enjoy having some time to kick back.

Hugs!
Kat