Thursday, May 13, 2010

Beauty Products and a update

Happy Thursday,
I hope you are having better weather than we are here in the Chicagoland area.  It's been storming all night long and is still raining.  I am hoping for some nice weather soon so I can take the baby for a little stroller ride.  It's been quite cold around here.  Momma's needing a little sunshine and to get out a bit.  Tuesday Kyle and I both had doctors appointments.  Kyle is 2 weeks old now and is weighing 10 pounds already.  The doctor said he is doing fantastic.  We have a little chunky monkey on our hands :-)  Then my doctor released me to drive and has increased the amount of weight I can lift from 10 pounds to 20 pounds. I am dying to start working out again but due to the c-section he said I have to wait until after my 6 week appointment before I can begin any exercising except for short walks.  UGH!! Since I could drive I did run to the store last night while the hubs watched the baby.  It felt good to get out of the house for a bit and get some groceries.

Well on to my post for today.  We all have our favorite beauty products and I wanted to share a few of mine I use daily that I would recommend.  I love Philosophy products especially their cleansers.  My routine is I usually use the purity in the morning and the exfoliating wash at night.  I also love their body lotion Amazing Grace. It has such a light scent and it is a great moisturizer.  I also have 2 products by Bare Escentuals that I can't be without.   I use the multitasking bisque to cover up those dark circles which with these every 2 hour feedings I am really needing lately (ha-ha).  And then I also LOVE their warmth which is a bronzer that gives my pale skin a bit of color.  I have tried the Bare Escentials foundation as well but I don't really like foundations and so I only use the warmth.  Do you all have any beauty products that are your favorites?

1 comment:

Seersucker Scrapper said...

I love the picture of the little man. OMG he is so cute!!!!!

I keep hearing good things about BareMinerals. It may be time to try some.