Wednesday, October 6, 2010

It finally arrived!

My vacationland rug from LL Bean finally came.  They have been out of stock for quite some time.  If you have never ordered these you should.  They are great.  This is my third one.  I was hoping it would have come in the summer but that's o.k.  I plan to put it in the NC house.  LL Bean has holiday ones too.  I have several christmas rugs already but those are cute too.  I absolutely LOVE the nautical ones.  I already have the sailboats and sandpipers walking in the sand.  This lighthouse will be a cute addition. 

BABY UPDATE:

This morning when I was feeding the baby cereal I noticed his first bottom tooth broke through.  I can't believe he is 5 months already.  He is still trying to get the hang of this crawling thing but can still scoot backwards across the living room floor pretty fast.

Boy it has warmed up around here.  It is in the 70's this week and they even said 79 by Saturday.  Yeah!!

Linda

1 comment:

Carole said...

Love the rug.

Better yet, savor those firsts w/ your baby.