Monday, October 4, 2010

Weekend rundown

Hope everyone had a great weekend.  We had fun in Michigan.  One of my nephews got married.  It rained but all went well and the wedding was beautiful.   One thing I have to say you don't get time to take pictures with a baby that's for sure.  I know everyone else was taking pictures so I hope to get copies.  Kyle was very good but well I'll just say we had a total accident at the wedding and we needed a full outfit change.  Thank heavens I always carry extra clothes.  If I would have been home he would have gone into the tub that is for sure.  Of course the church had no place to change him.  It was a bit crazy.  The reception went well and I got to shortly visit with my cousins from Ohio that I don't get to see very often but it was all too loud for Kyle and all the clamping made him cry so my husband and I got him out of there after we had dinner.  I did manage to snap a picture of my little niece and nephew who were both in the wedding before everything started.  I can't believe they are already 10 and 6.  It seems like yesterday they were Kyle's age. 


On Sunday we wanted to take Kyle to the apple orchard but it was way too cold.  We did drive through St. Joseph Michigan on our drive home though.


A bit chilly for wind surfing we thought but didn't seem to bother the 2 guys that were out that day.


Our little guy checking the GPS to make sure we are going the correct way :-)

The lovely traffic coming back into Chicago.  UGH!!  It was so backed up we actually got off and took Lake Shore Dr.

Have a wonderful week.  I hope to get out some of my fall decorations and work on that this week.  Fall is such a fun time of year :-)  I love seeing everyones fall ideas!

Linda

No comments: