Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Out on the farm

Last week we took Kyle to a farm in the area that had pumpkins, corn maze and some animals.  This was his first time seeing animals except a dog.  Since we were going I thought I would throw on his 1st halloween shirt for some shots.  He smiles all the time until we get the camera out and then he won't smile.  But here are a few shots from our outing.


Baby goats 2 weeks old.


Well off to take Kyle to his 6 month doctor appointment.  We are 2 weeks early but his doctor will be away.  I can't wait to see how much he weighs.  He is getting so big.  I think he is close to 20 pounds.  Unfortunately he gets more shots but I think these are it until his 12 month appointment.  Have a great day.

Linda

3 comments:

Kate said...

So cute! It looks like Kyle really enjoyed looking at the animals!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

How adorable! Such a little cutie!

Red Couch Recipes said...

Just adorable shots of Kyle at the pumpkin farm. I remember taking my first to one in his Halloween shirt. Such a charmer. Joni