Sunday, January 30, 2011

We're Back

We had a wonderful week with my parents/family in Michigan.  Sorry I haven't blogged sooner but I had a million things to do when we got back.  The baptism was just perfect.  We are so glad we decided to have him baptized in the church I was baptized and grew up in.  My parents have been members of that church for over 50 years.  I know it meant a lot to my mom that Kyle was baptized in the same church all of her 5 children were baptized in.  After the baptism my mom had a get together/party at the house and the whole family was there.  It was so wonderful to see all my family again. 

The priest even asked my nephew Ben to help him.  He was so excited.




My sister and brother in law are Kyle's Godparents.


My sister and Kyle.  It was too funny, my sister said the next day her arm and shoulder were killer her and she couldn't figure it out and then realized she was holding this chunky monkey a lot the day before :-)



Hope you are having a great weekend.

Linda

No comments: