Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Attempted Visits with Santa

Merry Christmas.  I hope you have been enjoying the season.  For us it is going by way too fast.  We  did squeeze in a Santa visit with the little one.  We were hoping for a cute picture to maybe use for a christmas card however the little one was having no part of that.  We attempted our first try at one of the local malls.


Here he is waiting to see the big guy. 



The santa helpers were unable to get a good shot and this was about the best picture my husband could get. He didn't cry but he was pulling to get away.  Poor thing. 


They gave him santa's jingle bells but that only helped temporarily.


I wasn't planning on being in the pictures but he wouldn't sit still so I gave it a try.


He did like talking to santa from a safe distance & with mom protecting him :)


 

We were out and about another day and tried again.  Walking up he gave santa a high five but wanted no part of sitting next to him even with mom sitting with him. 


I guess we will have to wait a few more years.  At 19 months he was not going for it.

Linda

1 comment:

Kate said...

Oh man! These are priceless. I'm sure H's parents will take him to see Santa. I'm sure he'll try to get away!