Friday, December 23, 2011

A Nautical Christmas

If you read my blog you know I love anything nautical.  Well I have been slowly collecting nautical christmas ornaments in hopes I could do a full nautical tree one day.  I don't quite have enough ornaments for a full tree, but I decided to do a small one for our bedroom this year and love it!!  It is so fun.  My son loves it too and goes in our room several times a day to look at it.  He even gets upset if I haven't plugged in the lights yet.  I don't think I will be able to fit anymore ornaments on this tree, so if I collect a few more between now and next christmas maybe I will upgrade to a bigger tree for the room next year. Here are a few of the ornaments.  Oh I used a fish net for the tree skirt. 











Have a wonderful Friday.  Heading to Michigan. Yay!!

Linda

2 comments:

prince snow farm said...

Merry Christmas....thanks for sharing your life!

Kate said...

Love love love it!!! I love the nautical ornaments you have. I am going to do a bigger nautical tree next year too.

Thank you so much for the belt! I will send you a proper thank you note but wanted you to know I got it in the mail!