Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Semi-Wordless Wednesday

Photobucket
 
For this weeks semi-wordless Wednesday I thought I would share with you a little blast from the past. Here are a few pictures from Christmas when I was little.  I always loved this jumper
 

.
Getting ready to go to a party with my big sis.



Here I am being oh so lady like pulling my dress up.  Funny but to this day I can remember how scratchy that thing was.

 

Don't laugh at the outfits it was the 70's after all.



Hope you all are having a wonderful week of Christmas

Linda

1 comment:

jessica said...

i actually thought about putting up some pics on my blog of myself and my siblings from past christmases. good idea. my mom always had us dressed in matching christmas outfits!

stopping by from ff&p.
mybagofsunshine.blogspot