Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday Fun Finds

Happy Friday all.  I am glad the weekend is here and I am glad I'm not back home in Illinois right now. Brrrr.  It might be 70 here tomorrow.  Yay!! Since so many are in the cold snowy weather right now I thought I would share some cheery little finds I came across over at French Bull. Perfect for spring and summer. Loving these cute spreaders and matching mini bowls.




O.K. I may need to order these salad servers to go with a pink bowl I have.




And hello how cute are these to store leftovers in? Love!!

Wishing you all a fun weekend.  No big plans here.  Hopefully we can get some projects done. Hubs has been working long hours lately so there hasn't been any time.

Linda


2 comments:

Kate said...

Everything is cute but the storage containers are adorable-must have!

Missy Minicucci | The Rinfret Group said...

so colorful and fun!