Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Semi-wordless Wednesday


Photobucket



A few months ago I thought I would get on the coupon wagon and start a binder.  I was using some of them up until the holidays hit and then time got away from me.  I just never found the time to cut out new ones and add them to my binder and then it seemed every time I was out I forgot my coupons.  So needless to say I have lots of expired coupons.  Well there is no need to throw all those coupons away.  I came across a site where you can send your expired coupons to military families to use.  They can use expired coupons up to 6 months past their expiration date.  The site is call Coups for Troops.   I am getting them ready to send off and am glad they will be of help to someone.  Hopefully now that things have calmed down a bit I can replenish the coupon binder and get better at using them in 2012.
Have a great day.

Linda

1 comment:

nomo wino daph said...

Thanks for playing this week!

Ugh Coupons......we have a love/hate relationship:) I have a cute binder/notebook that I put together, alllll the way down to using my label maker:)

I just never find any coupons for anything we really want to eat/use. All natural and organic coupons are hard to come by in my area.

Happy Wednesday:)