Thanks so much to the lovely Ashley at Sweet Southern Prep for sending me the Honest Scrap Award.
So 10 things about me.
1. I absolutely LOVE Christmas music. My mom always had Christmas music on during the holidays when we were kids.
2. I have to have salt on my watermelon. The hubs thinks I'm crazy.
3. My favorite color is pink
4. I HATE!!!! spiders. I had a nightmare that spiders were crawling all over my legs when I was a little kid and I still can't forget it.
5. I enjoy doing papercrafts (when I get time these days) scrapbooking, card making, rubber stamping.
6. Some of my favorite shows to watch are Criminal Minds, CSI New York and CSI Las Vegas. I have always had a secret desire to be an FBI agent or privite eye (ha-ha).
7. I LOVE anything nautical or beachy. Sailboats, lighthouses, anchors, shells. LOVE it all.
8. I slept in a box outside when I was in college. All of the sororities and fraternities on our campus where raising money for the homeless.
9. I dislocated my knee cap in high school and had to be taken to the hospital in an ambulance. Literally my knee cap was on the side of my knee. It still grosses me out today thinking about it. I was walking in the hallway with friends and we turned to go the other way and I turned my ankle and fell. I thought that is all I did until I looked down at my knee. I went to catholic school and had a uniform skirt on so I could see the whole thing. Talk about embarrassing and painful.
10. I have no idea why but I seem to love things that start with the letter P. Purses, I love purses and totes of all sizes. I have some how inherited this from my mother. I will just say there are tubs and shelving units involved with this. Plates, it's just fun to have different dinner plates, dessert plates and dishes to use. I'll have to do a post on these one day. And paper (stationery), cute note pads, stationery, note cards. I just find it fun to have cute paper to write on or to send someone a note.
I would like to pass this award on to: