Saturday, July 31, 2010

Bon Jovi Weekend



Oh I am soooo jealous, my sister and brother-in-law are coming to town to see the Bon Jovi concert tonight.  With the baby we will have to skip this time but if you have never been you should go some time. They put on the BEST concerts.  We've been going to their concerts since we were in high school.  This is what they looked like then.

 

Too funny. They look so much better now. Especially Jon.

Have a great Saturday.  I will be sitting here waiting to get the scoop from my sister.

Linda

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oooh how fun! Let us know how it goes. I wish I could go.

Unknown said...

Love some Bon Jovi!!!!

Beth Dunn said...

I saw him in person once, very cute! but he has highlights lol
xoxo
SC

Anonymous said...

Ironically, I just stumbled upon your post after uploading my photos from their concert on my Kodak account. I've been an avid fan since the 80's. I was lucky enough to see them on 7/24 in Massachusetts to a sold out stadium. One of there best shows to date (and I've seen a lot). And Jon looks better than ever! I hope your sister enjoyed the show as much as I enjoyed the one here.
Mel in Mass.