So you all get to find out 10 more things about me this week :-)
Rules: Thank the person who gave you the award, share 10 things about yourself and pass it on to 10 bloggers and let them know you've passed this on.
1. I LOVE margaritas (though I haven't been able to have one in a while).
2. I am the youngest of 5. Well 4 now. We sadly lost my brother in a car accident 24 years ago. There were two teenagers who ran a stop sign and all 3 were killed. I now have one brother and 2 sisters. My oldest brother and I are 20 years apart and yes we all have the same wonderful parents who have been married 60 years. My parents were in their 40's by the time I came along. Not common back then but rather common today (at least in Chicago).
3. I love, love, love to travel. My parents instilled this in me when I was young. They always made vacations a blast.
4. I am always making To Do lists. It feels so good to get things done and cross it off my list. My husband tries to get me to just do it on the computer but I like my hand written version better.
5. I love shopping. This may change now that I am a SAHM (ha-ha).
6. I became an aunt when I was 6 years old. I have 5 nephews, one niece, a great nephew and a great niece. I feel so old.
7. I LOVE anything monogrammed.
8. I enjoy looking for shells when I go on vacation. I just find it relaxing and enjoy putting shells in jars and baskets once I am back home.
9. I heart Bon Jovi. While in my car I not only listen to the local radio stations or my XM radio but I usually have at least one Bon Jovi CD in the car at all times. Currently there are two. And I am soooo jealous that my sister and brother in law are coming to Chicago this weekend to go to the Bon Jovi concert. They got tickets when I was still pregnant. Couldn't really plan for a concert back then.
10. I am an 80's music junky!!! Love the 80's.
I would like to pass this on to: