Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Crate and Barrel is getting ready for Christmas

I don't know about you but I love Crate and Barrel.  They have a great store on Michigan Ave. in Chicago if you ever visit. Here are a few things I spotted online that I thought had potential.  I love all the plaid that is out this year.

Aren't these cute mugs. These would be so perfect for hot chocolate or the spiced apple cider from Trader Joes I have been drinking lately.

I was looking at this in the runner but they also had the placemats.


Cute matching napkins.


Loving this pillow.

I can always use kitchen dish towels.



I may be ordering these adorable ornaments.  Don't ya just love them!



Cute cupcake liners.

These are cute for cookie exchanges you might go to.
Hope you all are having a great week.  I am so ready to get back up north.  I am getting in the Christmas mood and can't wait to get home after Thanksgiving and decorate :-)

Linda

3 comments:

Kate said...

Adding the sailboat ornaments to my wishlist!

erica said...

I definitely need to get to crate and barrel asap!

xo

Posh Peach said...

I love the cookie exchange tags! Crate and Barrel has such cute stuff.