Saturday, November 20, 2010

Last weekend

Well this is our last weekend in North Carolina before heading to Michigan for Thanksgiving.  My husband has been working on so many projects trying to get things done but we decided to take a break tonight and the three of us headed to Bahama Breeze for dinner.  It was very yummy and felt good to get out. 

Our little guy has been up to so much lately.  He will turn 7 months next week but his third tooth has popped through.  Two on the bottom and one on top now.  He is crawling all over the place and can sit up on his own from a crawling position.  Yesterday he was supposed to be taking a nap and I heard him moving around in there and found him standing in his crib attempting to chew on the rail.  Oh lord I guess we are going to have to lower that mattress.  Kyle has a little busy seat that he likes to sit in well today he was crawling around the living room and decided to play with the toys on his busy seat from the outside this time.  He first got up on his knees then before I knew it the little stinker got one foot underneath him then the other and was now standing on his own playing with the busy seat toys.  Of course my camera wasn't where I could reach it.  He are some pictures of him with his busy seat as we like to call it.


He is changing so much every day I can't believe it.  We are loving every minute.  I can't wait to get back home to decorate for Christmas and see his face with all the lights.  I am so excited.  My parents especially my mom made Christmas so fun growing up I hope I can pass that on to Kyle as well.
Hope you all are having a great weekend.

Linda

No comments: