Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Big 40!!!


I have no idea how this happened but today I turn 40!!!!  I don't know what to do with myself  because I am still in shock (ha-ha).  It feels like just last week I was walking around my college campus.  It is so unbelievable how fast that time has gone by.  All I know is I feel great and am blessed to have such a wonderful family and friends.  And my best present ever is my son Kyle.  No, it was not my plan to have my first child at 39 but I guess life would be boring if it always went the way we wanted it to.  I look forward to many more birthdays and wonderful adventures and can't wait to see where the next 40 years will take me.

Linda

5 comments:

Suburban prep said...

Happy Birthday!!Hope it is a great day and year.
I have been there and it is all good.

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Happiest birthday wishes, squirrel sister! Cheers to a fabulous 40th year!

Charleston Girl said...

Happy Birthday!! You're 40 and fabulous!

Suzanne said...

Hope you had a fabulous 40th! Happy Birthday to you!

Kate said...

Happy happy birthday! Sorry I didn't send a card. I'm so behind!