Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christopher Pop-in-Kins

Probably 8 years ago my old boss had told me about Christopher Pop-in-kins.  He has 3 children and would get Christopher out every year.  I love the whole story so back then I bought 2 sets one for my sister for her kids and one for me for my future children.  They have since updated the doll and the book but I still love my original one.  Christopher is similar to the Elf on the Shelf I think.  He comes out after Thanksgiving to make sure the kiddo's are being good.  When my niece and nephew were smaller I would call them up after Thanksgiving each year and tell them Christopher Pop-in-kins was just at our house so be on the look out. They were so cute and would yell to my sister "mom Christopher Pop-in-kins was just at aunt Linda's."  It was so fun and my sister would always say how much it helped because the kids would behave until Christmas (ha-ha). I don't have the Elf on the Shelf but I love that this little elf has a name and can't wait to get Christopher out for Kyle each year as he gets older. 

Merry Christmas

Linda

1 comment:

KatiePerk said...

So cute! I have never heard of this one before! But it is adorable!