Monday, December 27, 2010

Computer problems

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.  We sure did here.  Our little guy turned 8 months old yesterday.  I will give you more info on that later.  I am having computer problems.  My laptop screen has gone black.  I don't think I lost my information but when you research the problem they call it the black screen of death.  Lovely.  My husband is in the process of trying to fix it.  He said he thinks he can fix it but it is a pain in the you know what.  I will try and check in when I can using one of the hubs computers but he uses them all for work so it's a challenge.  He just ran to a doctor appointment and the little guy is napping so I thought I would drop a note.  Hopefully I will be back blogging soon.  Have a great week!! Hope you all on the east coast are digging out.

Linda

No comments: