Monday, July 25, 2011

Frozen Yogurt

Good morning,

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  We have been keeping things low key down here with all the hot weather.  I did notice this weekend that we have a ton of frozen yogurt places down here.  I don't know why I haven't noticed this before, but it's the perfect way to cool down in the heat.  I think we are going to have to make our rounds and sample several of these.  We started our first on Saturday with The Skinny Dip.


Oh we loved it.  It is a self serve yogurt bar.  You pick your flavor and any of the toppings you want and they weigh it for you.  It was so good we will be stopping back there I am sure.  Sorry no pictures.  I don't know what it is, but since I have been down here I keep forgetting to take pictures.  UGH!!  I even had my camera in the car.  I don't remember until after something is over.  I guess since we have been busy doing other things pictures have not been on my mind.  I will try and get better at this.  Hope you all have a great Monday. 

Linda



No comments: