Saturday, July 2, 2011

A visit to the farmers market

Today we decided to go to the NC State Farmers Market. Well let me tell you it is the largest farmers market I had ever seen.  I couldn't get the building in one shot so the first two shots are the main building.




It was Saturday and it was busy.  There were lots of kids so Kyle had so much fun watching all the kids and babies.







This is another building next door. I purchased some moonshine jelly for some neighbors.  Kind of as a joke. I wonder what it taste like?




I got a little thirsty so I tried this for the fun of it.




We had a great time.  Got lots of yummy fruits and vegetables along with some delicious multigrain bread. They also have a restaurant that we'll have to try next time, but with it being so hot the little guy had enough by this time so we headed home.  I was told that they are open year round and have pumpkins etc in the fall and Christmas trees for the holidays.  It has spoiled me for all other farmers markets I have to say.  Wow so amazing.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend. 

Linda





No comments: