Wednesday, July 3, 2013

My week with family part II

The day after wave running we headed to the North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences 
It is right in town so I have no idea why we hadn't gone before, but this was our first time going as well. It is a very nice museum and admission is free.




My brother-in-law stayed at the house this day to rest.  I think we wore him out with all the wave running. Poor guy.


This is a whale bone.






My niece had fun being a scientist.



One of his favorite things. Turtles !!!!!!



Cousins :)



I love my techy 9 year old niece taking a picture of herself with her ipod.


These two crack me up. And yes my nephew's shirt says "I put ketchup on my ketchup" that about sums him up.








Pressed coin machine!!! Another favorite of my little one.




Buzz, Buzz


And the adventures will continue.  The next day we headed to the Outer Banks. Hope you all had a wonderful 4th :)

1 comment:

Christine @ Suburban Charm said...

Looks like an incredible museum! I am guilty of staying close to the water when we are on vacation, and not venturing into town to see what else is available in addition to the beach.

Have a wonderful holiday!