Friday, July 5, 2013

My week with family part III-Wright Brothers Memorial

Headed to the Outer Banks (OBX) this day.  We took my niece to the ocean for the first time last year and this year my nephew is going to the ocean for the first time.  All of us had a great time. We all couldn't ride together, but my niece wanted to ride with her cousin. Gotta wear shades :)








Brother and sister :)

 



Since we couldn't check into the hotel until the afternoon this was our first stop.  My husband and I have been before, but thought it would be educational for our niece and nephew.  They both really liked it.











We also did the hike up to the monument.













Cousin love :)


Boy it was hot that day, but the view from the top of the monument was so pretty.





More to come.  I take a ton of pictures so I thought it would be best to split this up :)




No comments: