Saturday, July 6, 2013

My week with family part IV Beach time

 We finally made it to the hotel and the kids had a ball on the beach.  My niece and nephew just loved the ocean.  My little one mostly just enjoys playing in the sand and looking for shells.

Our view.




You thought I was torturing them when I asked them to get together for a picture.  Ha ha.  I had to get a picture of my nephew's first time to the ocean though :)












He loved catching the waves with daddy.



Later that night we headed to Captain George's for dinner.  Very good seafood buffet.


I'm not too big on seafood, but my brother-in-law was in heaven. He loved all the choices.


I know it was crazy because I was on vacation, but each day I got up to catch the sunrise over the ocean.  I was of course always up by myself, but loved sitting on the balcony watching this every morning.















It was so relaxing and peaceful even though a couple of times I could barely open my eyes I was so tired. So worth getting up though.

Hope you all are having a fabulous summer as well.

1 comment:

Christine @ Suburban Charm said...

You have a beautiful family! The sunset pictures are gorgeous...glad you could start your day with such a special moment!