The latest update on my mother in law is that we received a call from the hospital this morning at 3 a.m. stating my mother in laws heart rate went to 170. They had to take her to ICU again and put her on medication that will help regulate that but they have to be in ICU for this. We just got home now. They have given her medication tonight that makes her sleepy so we are going to let her get some rest. She has definitely had a decline. She was barely able to communicate. The heart rate is doing better this evening however there is obviously more going on. I spoke with the nurse but they just don't know yet what is happening. I asked if she could have had another stroke but again it is too soon to tell. The nurse said maybe if she stabilizes some tomorrow they can do a cat scan of her head.
Well for now we will need to postpone the vacation plans. Not a big deal since we don't have plane or hotel reservations to cancel. We always drive and the house will be waiting for us when we can go. I will have to tell my work tomorrow. At this point I just keep saying prayers that her health improves.