Wednesday, June 16, 2010

2 month appointment

Our little guy had his 2 month appointment yesterday. His official two months is next week but the doctor is completely booked up next week so we got in this week. He is now 12 pounds 4 ounces and is 24 inches long. He is doing great and getting big. He also had to have his first shots yesterday. I am sure all you mom's out there can relate but it broke my heart to see him cry like that. He was perfectly happy then the nurse and doctor both gave Kyle shots in his legs at the same time. Oh my baby. I got tears in my eyes. I told my husband he may have to take him by himself next time because I don't think momma can handle this :-) 

Oh by the way could you send some prayers to my dad.  He is having his pacemaker put in this morning.  I hope all goes well. My brother and sister will be at the hospital with my mom.  I am waiting to hear from my brother now.
Have a great day! 86 and sunny here today.  No rain!!


2 comments:

Posh Peach said...

He is just precious! That little face - aww!!

Kate said...

Just wait until the 4 month shots! The little guy I nanny for had 4 month check up a week or so ago and it was torture for me to watch! Glad to hear Kyle is doing well :)