Monday, June 28, 2010

Nautical Lanterns


One of the not so joyful parts of summer.  BUGS!! We found some ants in our kitchen yesterday UGH!! So I ran to Walmart to get some ant traps.  I quickly forgot about the ants when I spotted these nautical lanterns. Only $5.  For that I had to get them.  I thought how cute would these be on tables or sitting around  for summer get togethers.  They also came in blue but I don't have much in blue around here so I opted not to get those.   Better Homes has a whole line now at Walmart.  They are trying to spruce things up around there I guess.

Do you all collect recipes?  I have found mine have gotten a little out of control and now can't find a recipe when I want to use it.  So today my mission is to organize those.  Since I was in Walmart I got 2 binders and some dividers and am going to try to organize some of our favorites.  I am making one binder for here and one for North Carolina.  Wish me luck.  This will probably make me so hungry today :-)

Oh I changed the background to this nautical one but it is a bit busy and the center is kind of narrow.   I am not sure if I will keep it or not.  I am going to give it a few days.  What do you think?

Hope you have a wonderful day. It is GORGEOUS here today.  It looks like we are going to have great weather all week too.  We have had so much rain I am so ready for some sunshine.

Linda

3 comments:

Twincerely,Olga said...

just wanted to say hi!I loove those!How adorable!!!please stop by

Red Couch Recipes said...

I saw those too, but the red ones were snatched up at our Wal-Mart! Darn! Joni

Suzanne said...

Very cute, what a great find!