Monday, February 7, 2011

Birthday Wishes

My big brother Dan turns 60!!! today.  We are 20 years apart.  My parents spread the 5 of us out a bit.  He's the first and I am the last.  I had to share this picture with you. 


This was on my brothers 25th b-day back in 1976.  He was 25 and I was 5 that's why they took this.  Totally hilarious.  We were all laughing at his sideburns and that stylin outfit he was sporting.  (ha-ha).   And that console TV.  Oh the days with no remotes.  People didn't really channel surf back then since you had to keep getting up to change the channel.  Well I know my brother had a great birthday.  My sister-in-law had a big party for him on Saturday.  We unfortunately couldn't make it but we wish him a Big Happy Birthday.

Here is a picture of my brother now along with my dad.



No comments: