Monday, February 28, 2011

Michael finds

Happy Monday all,

I have been meaning to post this for a while, but I keep forgetting. When I was in Michigan, my sister and I did a little shopping and one of our stops was Michaels. O.K. if you have been reading my blog for very long you know I LOVE purses/totes so when I spotted these little darlings I knew they were coming home with me.  Aren't these cute and only $1 each.  Gotta love a cute bargain.  Oh and I picked up some pink and green ribbon too.

3 comments:

Beth Dunn said...

SO cute
xoxo
SC

Stephanie said...

I love these! I haven't been to Michael's in a few weeks, but I think I'll have to make a stop today!

Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled said...

What fun!
I got a little giftie in the mail of a ton of these items, clearly it MADE my day!

Love,
Mrs. Kindergarten