Thursday, July 23, 2009

L.L. Bean has captured me again







Look what came yesterday. L.L Bean sent me a $10 off coupon and I just can't let that go to waste. I really wanted those new argyle totes but I had to talk myself out of it. I have SO MANY purses and bags it is out of control. So I decided to go with another one of the vacation land rugs. I had ordered the sailboat one earlier this year for the North Carolina house and just loved it!! My husband couldn't believe how nice it was. I ended up putting that in one of our guest rooms there it was so cute. So I ordered this one also for North Carolina and will maybe put it at the front door but I am still deciding. They have added some new ones too. I like the cardinal and the moose rugs as well but these are more wintry. If you have never ordered one of these rugs I would highly recommend them. They are great quality and are even cuter in person.


Linda

2 comments:

Seersucker Scrapper said...

I just love those rugs! I have been thinking long and hard about the lobster one!

Shannon said...

Those rugs are so cute!