Saturday, July 25, 2009

Taking a Day Trip



Morning all. We are off for a day trip to South Haven, MI http://www.southhaven.com/ today. My husband likes to get Michigan blueberries every year. What we can't eat we freeze and use all year long. We would normal stay over but this time we are taking Sammy our dog with us. He always gets left behind and looks so sad when we leave. I will attempt to take some pictures with my new camera too. Yesterday a package came for my husband. I later found out it was a present for me. My sweet husband ordered me a new camera just because. Isn't he the nicest. My husband said he knows I take a lot of pictures and wanted me to have a better camera. He was so happy it came before today so we could take it with us. I haven't had time to read the manual yet but I will wing it. Oh and he also got me a 4GB card. Girls I can take a lot of photos with this baby.


Have a great Saturday.

Linda

1 comment:

Suburban prep said...
This comment has been removed by the author.